[Imc-web] IMC Calendar and Webeasel portal not loading

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Mon Feb 16 11:13:04 CST 2009

It doesn't seem to be happening from outside the building, at least for
me. I'll check the internal DNS and see if there's some kind of problem,
although I don't know why we'd be messing with the webeasel.net domain.
If you're in the building right now, can you verify the IP address you
get when you try to ping webeasel.net and cgi.webeasel.net from inside
the building?