[Imc-web] IMC Calendar and Webeasel portal not loading

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Mon Feb 16 11:23:08 CST 2009

Actually, I can verify it's not a problem with our firewall or DNS, as
imsahp is outside our firewall and I can't reach webeasel from there,
either. Hmm, now it seems to be pinging again, both from inside the
firewall and outside. Is it working for you now? I think this was just a
momentary glitch on OJC's end.