[Imc-web] Fwd: cosponsors for AMMF

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 20 00:40:40 CST 2009

Hanady,
You do not need an account to post on the IMC website. Simply clicking
the Publish! link on the left side of the homepage header will allow you
to post. You will need to correctly enter the captcha info, then click
on Save to post your article after entering it in the web form.

If you want to register as a regular user, then you can go ahead and do
that. However, that's a separate process from posting. Having an account
does provide you with a specific identity on the site, allows you to
edit your posts, and gives some additional access to website features.
But it's not needed to post.
Mike Lehman