[Imc-web] Just Weird Stuff, I'm Confused

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 20 22:16:26 CST 2009

This is not something that needs attention right away, but does need it
eventually.

Since the recent site update, this has affected the usual tool I use to
check on the website:
http://www.ucimc.org/admin/content/node

When something new is posted, I have to pick it out of a soup of old
stories that are mostly hidden -- which is weird because I know most of
them were NOT hidden originally -- as well as from among other stories
that were hidden, which seem to appear with much greater frequency than
they ever were hidden for, but they are obviously spam. For instance,
you can then go to the spam pit:
http://www.ucimc.org/admin/content/node/list/spam

And see that the mysterious stories I noted above all seem to be posted
TODAY!!!

I'm not sure if the site is caught in some endless loop or what.

I'm just confused by it all. I can look at a variety of other screens
and determine that it's all just mystical, given what I see at the links
provided above...But it ain't right, whatever it is.