[Imc-web] Film Fest front page story - html issues

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 15:47:03 CST 2009

I am having no luck getting html code to format properly on the Film Fest
story, and am wondering what I can do to fix this.  Basically, every time I
input html code, it displays the raw code in "filtered html" mode, and when
I select "Full html" it removes all paragraph formatting/word wrapping.  I'd
like to have links in the text to the Production group/Film Fest web site.

Thanks,
Steve

--
Stephen Fonzo