[Imc-web] Re: [Imc-artists] IndyMedia & Arts Lab summary

Christina Nordholm cnordholm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:00:48 CDT 2009

I'm willing to present a lesson or short lesson series in some visual
art form that compliments what others are doing: 2-d or 3-d. I'm able
to adapt to what's useful.
 I have BA in art and art education from Yale. I've a MFA from ISU in
art: painting, sculpture, photography. My rez includes a little
national press and a few national prizes.
Recent teaching has been with elementary kids, former teaching
includes all age levels.

I would not be interested in a long term time commitment.
Christina