[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Imc-web] Re: hey brian

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Mon Mar 30 10:44:54 CDT 2009

Ah, I see what you mean. I can see it when I'm logged in, but not when
I'm logged out. Did it used to work for anonymous users? Can you see it
when logged in? I'm not sure what controls that, I'll look into it.

Btw, apparently the comments link thing is a known bug in the Views
module version 6.x-2.3, I'm updating it and it should be fixed this morning.