[Imc-web] Re: FW: Please remove from internet

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Tue Nov 17 20:42:06 CST 2009

Hi Trent,

I am capable of removing this from the archive, though it is
surprisingly difficult and time-consuming to do so, so I was wondering
if you could clarify why you want it removed, as it doesn't seem to have
any kind of personal or identifying information beyond your email
address (which is itself easily accessible on Provena's own website or
your LinkedIn page)? Note that this list is itself publicly archived, so
depending on the nature of the information you are trying to keep
private you may want to respond to me off-list. Thanks!