[Imc-web] imc-archived defamatory slander and false criminal allegations

Joseph Stockett joestockett at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 10:14:23 CST 2009

I understand that it is work to remove archived material but in this case
statements made on this site by Ricky Baldwin concerning Joseph C. Stockett
aka 'Hippie Joe' are tantamount to slander and defamation of character
consisting of insinuations and discussions that could easily lead the reader
to believe falsely that I was guilty of setting fire to the CANDLES
Holocaust Museum in Terre Haute, Indiana on November 17, 2003.

Because these false accusations have haunted me ever since they were
broadcast by the mainstream media in 2003, and because the conjecture,
allegations, accusations and suggestions that I had something to do with the
fire were total and complete fabrications invented by BATF federal agent
Micheal Vergon, I request that the suspect archived discussions regarding
those false charges be deleted from your imc archives.

Frankly, I was  never charged formally with the crime. Like Ricky Baldwin
mentioned in the Hippie Joe Discussion that year the possibility of my
innocence should not be overlooked regardless of how some individuals
characterized my personality, mental health, previous record, homelessness,
or whatever other subjective feelings they vented at the time on this IMC
network.

I believe there are three items from this site that crop up whenever I
goggle my name and all are slanderous and defamatory.

I don't really blame people for engaging in the discussion but since I was
falsely accused don't you think the published material is unfairly damaging
to me as a human being?

Thank you for noting my concerns and for seriously reviewing the inaccurate
material regarding me.