[Imc-web] Facebook Reset Notice

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 12 10:19:21 CDT 2009

This morning, I found an email from Facebook on the main IMC announcing
that the IMC Facebook password had been reset. I'm not sure if maybe
it's just a phishing scheme?

It contained the reset password. I have no idea if we actually have a
Facebook account, but it seemed like a bad idea having such a message
sent to a public list, so I left it in the moderation queue.

If it is a legitimate message, let me know who needs this message and I
will copy and send it to you. Otherwise, I will delete it.