[Imc-web] Re: Interview request

Joshua King josh at ucimc.org
Tue Sep 22 15:28:01 CDT 2009

I can probably make time to speak to her if necessary, but I shouldn't be
the (only) person to talk to her as I am more familiar with the technical
aspects of the site than the editorial policy or journalistic history, which
seems to be what she's probably most interested in. I will chip in if
whoever does talk with her wants someone on hand with knowledge of the
structure of the site.

Josh King