[Imc-web] UCIMC post concern

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 8 10:56:02 CDT 2010

I wouldn't get too concerned. It's the same person who's been trolling
me and Brian on the website for the last three years any time there's
reporting posted about abusive police behavior. There have been multiple
permutations of this BS and it was dealt with in the same way as the
previous times.

We don't edit here by the standards he wants to set. If (presumed) he
wants to quit the trolling, personal attacks, oftentimes blatant racism,
and smarmy disregard for what those who legitimately post to and use the
website, then his problem is solved.

He can send an email to this list and he knows it. Next time he calls,
tell him to send an email to imc-web at ucimc.org. We've been through this
repeatedly. Escalating to annoying, whiny phone calls is the only thing
new here.
Mike Lehman