[Imc-web] Shows calendar

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue May 11 21:02:15 CDT 2010

I tried both via the shows link you first sent and going there from
ucims.org, which gives slightly different views, but both seem OK...
That is if I ignore the tiny little columns rendered on my old-school
monitor ;-)

I suspect it's something with Safari. I just spoke with a friend who
spent a total of about 40 hours chasing a bug in Safari recently. Macs
do strange, somewhat Win-app-ish things nowadays when it involves Safari...
Mike Lehman