[Imc-web] indymedia uk news is now following you on Twitter!

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 21:31:22 CST 2010

I agree Mike, that we should find out. I think that someone just registered
the account with our lust address, probably someone we know. I am
remembering that this happened with a linked in account also and the
bookkeeper list.

I'm thinking tech/web can gain access to them and find ways to push posts to
them from our web posts.