[Imc-web] upcoming events

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 20:38:59 CDT 2010

At the top of the "Create Story" page, there is this help text:

      Submit an article, news item or other report. To submit an event,
create a "Community Event" instead.

We can add more help text, explanations, we can write a story explaining it,
but I think most people are getting it. Events are showing up on the
community calendar: http://ucimc.org/communitycalendar/

Maybe we can list the upcoming events in more of a "mini calendar" style?

What are your thoughts? What part of it is confusing?