[Imc-web] Important IMC Steering Meeting tomorrow! Thurs 8 pm @ Family Room - RFU tower, new treasurer, new office manager, future of AmeriCorps

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Feb 2 18:39:24 CST 2011

All groups please send spokes!
Members and members of the public welcome!

*Important IMC Steering Meeting
Thursday, Feb 3 at 8 pm*
in the Family Room

*Host and Facilitating Working Group: *Costume Closet

*A-gender:*

Introductions with special intro of the Costume Closet - Susan/Carey

RFU Tower (it's moving forward!) - Ricardo

AmeriCorps renewal for next year (what do we want and what do we want to
change??) - Carol

Proposal: Hiring an Office Manager (getting on the same page about what we
want) - Danielle/Carol

Proposal: A New Treasurer (come to find out the mystery candidate) -
Danielle

Financials: How did we do in 2010? - Danielle

Proposed Budget for 2011 (and how to make it a lot easier to understand how
money flows at the IMC) - Durl

Who is steering this ship? Reflections on board and steering. - Austin

Any other items we are missing?

- Danielle