[Imc-web] (no subject)

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 20:40:01 CST 2011

The captcha settings were off for image posts which is consistent with
where you were seeing these comments. I also turned captcha on for all
other content posts & fields except for the user login & password
fields.

I'm thinking that these being off is a residual setting that was
disabled a while back when I made a couple failed updates to the main
site. I've been working on & off at upgrading the main site and have
been having issues (I think) because it's integrated with civicrm.
I'll need to connect with Josh on this, but we should see the spam
"images" stop.

chris