[Imc-web] Chambana.net Maintenance/Downtime

Josh King josh at chambana.net
Tue Jul 19 11:44:07 CDT 2011

Greetings from your friendly visiting sysadmin,

Since I am in town visiting friends, I am coordinating with the elite
hackers of the IMC-Tech/Chambana.net/Makerspace Urbana/Acorn Active
Media/whatever supergroup to start and complete an intensive maintenance
and overhaul cycle of the Chambana.net network and server assets that
are hosted at the UC-IMC Peepway Datacenter over the next two days.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

I am scheduling some downtime this afternoon/evening of the building's
network as we overhaul the firewall, and expect sporadic outages of
particular services (websites, email, others) as we perform maintenance
on particular servers. I will do my best to work around the C4A band
camp and other events as much as I can, sorry for the short notice but I
only ended up being in town and available to work for a couple days.
Hopefully disruption will be short and minimal, sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Josh King