[Imc-web] No administration access

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 22:24:07 CDT 2011

It's fine with me. Did this fix the problem? Also Austin, if it doesn't
solve the issue, this may be caused by the recent feature on the main site
of using the chambana.net central account service. IF you previously had a
UCIMC.org accounts AND a centralized account (like for the wiki) with the
same exact name, then there may be an account conflict on the main site.

Let me know if what Kristina did doesnt solve the issue and we'll see about
doing something else to fix it.

Chris