[Imc-web] PLEASE READ: IMC Website Re-design Update

Kristina Williams kristinawho at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:45:04 CDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm sharing the document, IMC website resign
plan<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xRT3AWCciQVmC8WU6LDPSdmFIr2G1n29w_2J8ASxlAc/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CMPtw4EK>,
with a proposal for how to approach redesigning the IMC's web presence. This
is step one of a multi-tiered process for the re-design.

I know my proposal seems like a very basic one, but it is absolutely crucial
that an approach be established before going forward in flushing out the
site's purpose, scope, features, etc.

Please offer your feedback in this thread.

-Kristina

--
Kristina Williams, News Media Coordinator
Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center <http://ucimc.org>