[Imc-web] It's alive! It's alive! The Web group is alive!

Damon McGhee damonmcghee at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 17:45:10 CDT 2011

Indeed, I am on the web list.  I agree with Kristina that we should have a weekly evening meeting,
and a weekly midday meeting to discuss the progress of the website.  Maybe this will be sufficient
for informing others in the group, and sharing new ideas; also, we are able to accommodate all
group members' schedules.

Damon

Damon A. McGhee
LAMP Scholar