[Imc-web] IMC Online Membership form

Kristina Williams kristinawho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:22:20 CDT 2011

Hey all (I'm back!)

I was trying to get ppl to sign up for RFU this morning using the online IMC
membership form, and I discovered nothing to be present under the /civicrm
tab. No text, nada. This initially confused me. So, I logged into my own
account and voila! I found the IMC membership info form.  I would do this
myself, but I have no experience with the CIVICRM project (and don't want to
go meddling into and potentially hurting someone else's work). Can someone
(I'm assuming Austin) please place some text on the page that's viewable to
all visitors instructing them to register with the IMC site in order to
become a member? This will go a long way with first-timers who are just now
being introduced to the IMC (online and otherwise).

-Kristina

--
Kristina Williams, News Media Coordinator
Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center <http://ucimc.org>