[Imc-web] [UCIMC-Tech] Puppet tour on the PIC coming through Champaign

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 18:19:29 CDT 2011

IMC events and Pictures were working when everything else anonymous
wasn't. If you're logged in to an account, publishing has worked for
all. So it was only those who didn't have or who didn't make an account
that wasn't working.

I see that News Story and Community Events are again available under
Publish. However, with no captchas configured currently these can't be
used anonymously.

Suggest that people sign up for an account, then publish events for the
time being?
Mike Lehman