[Imc-web] Q: should we blacken our homepage t in protest of SOPA tomorrow?

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:03:30 CST 2012

Just so everyone's on the same page with RFU, I was contacted by Don
McClure and Stewart Levy about the EAS unit and the transmitter. They
wanted access to the transmitter so I let them into the server room. They
are dealing with it and have sent the transmitter to Nicom to be
updated/fixed or whatever.

Just so folks know what's going on. I would assume that Don let the NG know
about it but I don't know.

They expect the transmitter to be shipped back by sometime next week.

Chris