[Imc-web] Fixing donate - small request to do it or enable me to do it

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 4 01:57:15 UTC 2013

Chris,
Looks like progress.

A couple of things I've noticed. Word verification is broken with
anonymous publishing.

And I can't evaluate the rest until I find my editor links, maybe just
not added back in yet, or maybe they're there and I just can see them (I
tried looking for the icon in the upper left, I think it was there
earlier and not now?), or perhaps a problem for others as well.
Mike