[Imc-web] This Tues: IMC Board Meeting - discussing first floor space usage

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Fri Mar 28 17:56:53 UTC 2014

The IMC Board is meeting this Tuesday, April 1st 6-8pm on the first floor
of the IMC.

We will be discussing first floor space usage.

The post office's lease is ending next year May 4, 2015. We have reached
out to the Postmaster to discuss possibilities of renewal. If you want to
have input on that relationship or space, feel free to provide it to the
board for consideration at our meeting. You may also email me input
directly and I will share with the board: chyn at ojctech.com

There is also a request to move part of the zine library to the first floor
and make a lounge area. We will discuss this as well. Your ideas welcome.

thanks!

Danielle