[Imcfest-volunteers] IMCfest 2007 (Nov. 9-11th)...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Fri Aug 10 23:09:37 CDT 2007

Hey all,

I am putting together the first IMCfest since 2004 (that I know about at
least) on the weekend of Nov. 9-11th. This 2 to 3 day event will be a
celebration of almost a decade (over 7 years) of Indymedia in the Twin
Cities and help fund your local Urbana-Champaign Independent Media
Center, your local community run radio station Radio Free Urbana WRFU-LP
104.5FM along with the many other supporting community run organizations
and projects.

This will be a two to three night multimedia event with 10+ of the best
local bands and performers from all genres, independent films, readings,
art showings, and anything else we can squeeze into the weekend.

I am hoping to both develop a list of who you want to see at the show.
Please feel free to spam me with both known and unknown local bands and
performers of all genres who you would want to see at this years IMCfest.

Also, if you want to help support this event feel free to spam me as
well. Whatever your skills we will find away to help out.

Want to contact me directly?
You can contact me directly at dan(at)ucimc.org.

Want to volunteer and help organize this event?
Go sign up on the IMCfest-Volunteer email list at the below link:

Check out the IMCfest website for more information:
http://shows.ucimc.org/imcfest

Thanks for your support,
--
Daniel