[Imcfest-volunteers] Film showings and Speakers at IMCfest 2007...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Wed Aug 29 15:46:17 CDT 2007

Hey all,

We are looking to fill some slots November 9th-11th at various times in
the afternoon with independent film showings and speakers at the
upcoming IMCfest.

I would prefer to have local speakers and films to complement their
topics.  If there are not enough of both there are a couple good
resources regarding various global activist movements:
http://video.indymedia.org
http://www.videoactivism.org/

So specifically what I am asking for are 1) anyone want to speak about a
specific subject at the IMCfest 2) do you have a film to go along with
it 3) if not we might be able to find one 4) anyone want to help screen
and decide what speakers and films to be presented?

Let me know,
--
Daniel