[Imcfest-volunteers] Update: Advertising...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Thu Oct 4 01:59:49 CDT 2007

Hey all,

We are entering the last stretch with just over 4 weeks left till the
event.  What we really need now is for people to start talking about the
event.  Tickets will be out to all of the selling locations by the end
of the week.  We will also have 5000 flyer's to hand out by Friday as well.

Tomorrow I will be posting high quality graphics on the site for you to
print out and start posting places as well low quality image files with
instructions on how to post links on your website/myspace/facebook/etc.

Very soon we will be printing up higher quality larger posters to hang
around town.

What I need from you:
Someone to go a banner on UPTV
http://www.ci.urbana.il.us/urbana/finance/is/uptv/UPTV_Policies.pdf

Someone to create a 20-25 second PSA for the event.  This will be both
creating a script and making a decent audio file.  This needs to be
fairly generic by saying the event is not sponsoring WRFU but sponsoring
the independent media at our community technology center, the IMC and
its many community working groups etc... since this will be aired on
other radio stations :)

Someone to create a 20-25s commercial that *pops* for WRFU and WPGU.

What other advertising streams do we want to do?

Mainly, start talking about it, telling people to go to imcfest.org (oh
yeah we got that domain!), send out emails, tag walls (no dont do this),
just start talking about it.

Thanks,
--
Daniel