[Imcfest-volunteers] Quick update...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Tue Sep 4 17:56:52 CDT 2007

Hey all,

The Beauty Shop is in and elsinore is out as they will be out of town
that weekend.  I am still waiting to hear back from the Tractor Kings to
put in the 10pm slot on Friday.  That gives us 5 slots that are for sure
available and a swinging 9 or 10pm slot on Fri. or Sat.  Below is the
list of confirmed bands:
Caleb Cook and the Big Naturals
Candy Foster and the Shades of Blue
Kate and James Hathaway
Kayla Brown
Kilborn Alley
Michael Kammin
Murali Coryell
Shirley King
The Beauty Shop
The Living Blue
The Unpossible
Vanattica

Tommy and I are still working to fill those extra spots.  Do send any
bands you think would fit to this list so we can contact them.  Also,
check out http://shows.ucimc.org/imcfest/schedule and let us know what
you think about the line-ups.

I have added http://shows.ucimc.org/imcfest/art which has a 'Call for
Entries'.  Send any of your artist friends that way so they can get a
hold of Jess.

Also, we are starting to make lists of volunteer positions for the many
roles we will need to fill.  Available roles we have identified thus far
are front door crew (wrist bands, money, check IDs), entrance security
(stand and look tough at the 3 main entrances), roaming security (roam
around looking tough), stage crew, stage managers, and sound
technicians.  Let us know by replying to this list what you are
interested in.

We are still looking for any local independent film artists who are
willing show as well.

Lastly, we are also still trying to iron down what we should do
regarding alcohol.

Thanks,
--
Daniel