[Imcfest-volunteers] Status: Filling in band slots, food/beverage sales, flyers/posters, ticket sales...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Wed Sep 12 19:26:43 CDT 2007

Hey all,

Still trying to finish the line-up.  I have contacted and not heard from
Jigsaw and The Tractor Kings.  Anyone know them to talk to them or know
how to get a hold of them outside of myspace or email?  Also, per a
suggestion was hoping to talk to Christoph's Agenda but have not found a
way to contact them.  There is also the possibility that the Fireflies
might play one last show at the IMCfest if *you know who you are* ever
talks to them.  I was also told that Brother Embassy is willing to play.
 So if all 5 of those fit in somewhere that means we have 1 slot left
and a dope line-up.  Don't stop asking around though as we can't assume
they will all commit/fit.

It is starting to look pretty promising that someone will be able to
cater the event and thus provide food and beverages for the whole event.
 There is also a good chance that all of the core group will be getting
a good dinner from them.

I have started making the 4x6 flyers that we are going to print at least
a 1000 of at http://www.clubflyers.com/.  I have also got a couple
people in town with high quality printers who have offered to let us
print 11x17 and 8.5x14 posters on.  So I/or you need to put together
some nice poster designs.  Let me know if you are having trouble finding
any logos.

I was looking around online for ticket printers and found:
http://www.ticketreports.com
They will print 4000 tickets for $400.  They aren't pretty and we don't
get to design them but they are good enough to give to the local radio
stations and other places we want to sell them.  Which brings me to some
questions for everyone:
Is 4000 tickets to much or to little?

What places should we ask to sell our tickets?

I have an online tickets system up but I am not for sure if it works,
should we sell online tickets?

I have also just arbritrarly set the ticket prices to $10 for Friday,
$15 for Saturday, $15 for Sunday, and $25 for the whole weekend... are
these bogus, what should they be?

Am I missing something?

Rockin,
--