[Imcfest-volunteers] Sponsorship letters...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Wed Sep 12 19:38:55 CDT 2007

One last thing,

I forgot to talk about sponsorship letters.  Joy and I have put together
a letter to send out to individuals and organizations who might
potentially contribute to this event.  Contributions would ideally be in
the form of money but for example we would also accept things like
microphones from a music shop.  If you have any one in mind who you
think might be interested please forward their contact information on to
me off list.

Thanks again,
--
Daniel