[Imcfest-volunteers] <em>IMCfest Contact</em> submission

imc-booking at lists.chambana.net imc-booking at lists.chambana.net
Sun Sep 16 10:42:12 CDT 2007

Name : tino forneris

E-mail : aforner2 at uiuc.edu

Message : Hi,
I am in a local band--Synthesis Reaction.  We are a unique blend of music: if Kurt Cobain sang with Nirvana, and they all swapped CD's of Queensryche and Smashing Pumpkins, you might get a taste for our sound.  We really would love to play as part of the IMC fest.  Our webpage is www.myspace.com/synthesisreaction .  Please check it out and let me know what you think.  Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Tino

-----