[Imcfest-volunteers] Review the Line-up...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Mon Sep 24 13:19:39 CDT 2007

...and fill in the the holes...

Friday
7pm|The Unpossible
8pm|Royal Electric
9pm|Fireflies
10pm|The Tractor Kings
11pm|The Beauty Shop

Saturday
3pm|Band8
4pm|Band7
5pm|Vanattica
6pm|Michael Kammin
7pm|Kristov’s Agenda
8pm|Caleb Cook and the Big Naturals
9pm|JigGsaw
10pm|Kate & James Hathaway
11pm|The Living Blue

I would like as many comments/suggestions on the line-up as possible.
Tractor Kings is still our only not confirmed and we need to fill the 3
and 4pm slots on Saturday.

I *really* *really* *really* want to have the line-up and with it the
fliers and posters designed and printed to start handing ASAP.  I have a
meeting with Illini Media tomorrow afternoon to talk about advertising
with The Buzz, Daily Illini, their web sites, and WPGU.

I also need a list of local businesses to send the sponsorship letter
to.  If you know of any businesses/people who might donate money if they
receive a letter talking about a good cause send their info to me off list.

I think thats about it...

Till next time :)
--
Daniel