[Imcfest-volunteers] Re: Hey Stephen!

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:44:45 CDT 2009

Chris,

You'd have to ask the Shows Group and IMC-Fest list, to make sure they won't
need those for the IMC Fest.  If not, then I think it would be fine to
borrow them.  You'll need to look through to see if there are the proper
amps and speaker cables (Shows should be able to help with this).

-Stephen

--
Stephen Fonzo
Media Training Advisor