[Imcfest-volunteers] W00t! Date set for this years fest!

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Wed Feb 4 14:10:50 CST 2009

Hey all,

You all are getting this because you volunteered for IMCfest 2007
(thanks)!  We have just set the dates for this year's IMC fest, April
17-19th.  This is the same weekend of the Boneyard and we will be
working with them to make things even better this year.  Mark your
calendars!

Please let me know if you are interested in being involved in any
pre-event planning or if you would like to be removed from this list.

Thanks all,
--
Dan