[Imcfest-volunteers] IMCfest, Line-ups and Sponsors...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Sat Feb 21 13:38:10 CST 2009

Hey all,

Apologies for getting this out late.

Line-Ups
If you want to help finalize the musical jigsaw that is the line-ups,
please send me your google email and I will sign you up to the google
document.  We are also planning on meeting tomorrow night at the Red
Herring around 7ish to discuss things further.

Sponsors
If you want to help contact sponsors, please send me your google email
and I will sign you up to the google document containing the sponsor
list.

These are the most important things to work on now... please help.

Thanks,
--
Dan