[Newspoetry] a new way to get info:

Sam Patterson patterso at rohan.sdsu.edu
Sat Apr 24 10:57:31 CDT 1999

Hello email compatriots

I am writing on behalf for a small group of San Diego writer activists.
Mostly these are people you know.  We are composing a series of cards
which combine protest poetry with photos and collage work.  These cards
have the creative work and an email address on them.  We want to put
more people in touch with more people.  All of this work is
anti-bombing.  Many of you will recieve this stuff snail-mail within the
week.

There is a great deal of information out there, enough "facts" to write
the imperialist terror version of trivial pursuit.  We are interested in
getting more of this infor out to more people.

If this is something you are interested in (information)- please email
us and we will sign you up for an anti-bombing listserv (appx 15
messages a day).  In addition we need more protest poems for the next
"issue" // photo work is also accepted.

our email is stopthebombs at netscape.net

please send us something if you want "in" to this peacemonger
collective.

I see this as a cooperative effort with newspoetry
I think we could publish pieces in both realms  and I would be
interested in finding a way to post the cards online. (currently without
host space)  There are no bones about it, we are producing propaganda.
We want you to help.

peace
the loveable peacemongers in San Diego