[Newspoetry] FW: call for poets

enslin at prairienet.org
Sun Aug 1 20:05:36 CDT 1999

----------
From: "Jeff Grygny" <grygny at xsite.com>
To: <enslin at prairienet.org>
Subject: call for poets
Date: Sun, Aug 1, 1999, 2:48 PM

Hello! I wish i'd been able to visit ythis summer, but i/m stuck with a
frail cat, whose people are entrusting me to stay with. Alas! But there is
something I'd like you to know about-- maybe it's something we could
collaborate on in the future. My project is a multimedia ritual/dance party
about creating a new civilization, one in tune with both ancient wisdom and
scientific knowledge-- which do seem to complement each other like yin and
yand. Read any Ken Wilbur?
 Please post this message to anyone you think might be interested

call for cosmic poets in all languages
Apocalypse Yow Translation Project 1999

The Mystery Caravan is seeking five poets to collaborate on a
word/music/dance
performance called "Apocalypse Yow," to be produced in 2000-2001.
The ideal artists will be
    * Living in Chicago
    * experienced in performing spoken word
    * wise in dreams and reason, science and magic.
    * comfortable in both your own tongue and english

Artists will receive a $75 stipend, provided by the City of Chicago
Department of Cultural Affairs. The project must be completed by November
1999.

Please pass the word to anyone you know who might be interested
or contact Jeff Grygny at 773-472-2994
grygny at xsite.com <mailto:grygny at xsite.com>