[Newspoetry] Electro Hippies and the WTO

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 2 22:15:23 CST 1999

I'm no computer expert, but strange things seem to be happening as this
e-protest slowly grinds the WTO's servers to a halt.

Be sure to join in and leave your computer online overnight tonight to help
out, if you can. Leave your office computer on tomorrow and the next day,
also. Remember, they haven't figured out a way to gas us online, yet.
In solidarity with our sisters imprisoned in Seattle,
Mike