[Newspoetry] Chicago

gillespie william k gillespi at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 9 09:54:25 CST 1999

So far I've heard from only me, Anne, Joe, Ben, and Paul.

Most people will likely go up Saturday and come back without staying over.
At this point, I plan to be among them.

I will probably have to stay over - since I have to stay later to perform
in the Unknown - and Joe has a biological curfew that will prevent him
from staying until 2 AM -  and hook a ride back with Dirk & Cynthia
Sunday.

We have been offered the van, which may not be necessary for just us
five. Mark can't go.

Paul's presence has been requested Friday to help plug things into things.

Fill in the gaps.