[Newspoetry] good time to start boycotting amazon.com

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 31 13:44:28 CST 1999

One thing I like about Amazon is that it is a good source of
information about books, so one alternative to it would be to work
with the appropriate people (the digital library community, for
instance) to develop free, on-line information resources that met or
surpassed Amazon's ease of use and informativeness.