[Newspoetry] [Fwd: teaching heroes how to stay quiet (fwd)]

gillespie william k gillespi at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 18 17:02:32 CST 1999

Perhaps we should, on the same day, each respond to his message with a
different reply of each of our own - just so he knows who, or at least how
many, he's dealing with.

Or we can all try to start an Internet romance with him...

Are we the heroes who need to stay quiet? And which definition of gravity?

Perhaps I should make the "Write a Newspoem" mailto tag mail stuff to the
listserv... Instead of to my snazzy "newspoet" address.

-Ed.