[Newspoetry] [Fwd: teaching heroes how to stay quiet (fwd)]

Bill Wendling wendling at ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 18 22:23:30 CST 1999

Also sprach gillespie william k:
}
} Perhaps we should, on the same day, each respond to his message with a
} different reply of each of our own - just so he knows who, or at least how
} many, he's dealing with.
}
} Or we can all try to start an Internet romance with him...
}
I prefer stalking people through the Internet ;-)

} Are we the heroes who need to stay quiet? And which definition of gravity?
}
If we are considered heroes, I think it a good thing :).

} Perhaps I should make the "Write a Newspoem" mailto tag mail stuff to the
} listserv... Instead of to my snazzy "newspoet" address.
}
Hmmm...good idea, though people might want to contact the Editor
personally...Maybe another link to do that?