[Newspoetry] eh!

auntbarb at onthejob.net auntbarb at onthejob.net
Fri Oct 1 16:28:55 CDT 1999

THis is our space limitation;

We get to perform in the end of the building that houses the piano, and are pretty much going to be restricted to that end of the building (from the door over) That is the space that we have to work with, which isn't much, but a lot can
be done with it (and has; we fit the entire Illinois Jazz Orchestra in there once.)  And we'll be performing in front of a wall that is at least half window, so
projecting something on the wall probably won't work; projector location would
be another problem.  But newsdesks would be feasible, especially if we used the
smaller tables.  Basically, anything that would stay pretty much confined to that area would work; anything that would allow us to use the audience/customer
space without climbing on people would also work.  So long as we don't break
anything.  maybe a bunch of us should have coffee there and actually see how much room we've got?

-Anne