[Newspoetry] the roof

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Sun Oct 3 16:46:18 CDT 1999

hi gang

HOWZA BOUT tuesday at 6 PM to meet at Sweet Betsy's??

any day but wednesday is okay by me.  i have a gig, btw, wednesday, 6
october, 1999, with andras jones, a fiercely independent super-pop
songwriter from Olympia Washington.

here's the details:

CAFFE PARADISO
lincoln and nevada
urbana
8 PM-10 PM
wednesday, 10/8/99
tips appreciated
CD's for sale

but besides that, i'm free for a meetin'.

paul

On Sun, 3 Oct 1999 auntbarb at onthejob.net