[Newspoetry] Performance Meeting Notes

bhagy at onthejob.net bhagy at onthejob.net
Wed Oct 6 19:25:17 CDT 1999

any day after 6:30 is great for me.  we should have some sort of
rehearsal, if just for knowing potential blocking problems, and tech
difficulties (where can the camera go without it being recorded because of
window reflection, etc.).

we should also do some testing of realstreaming stuff, but since this
webcast probably isn't gonna be done live, just recorded before a live
studio audience, we could do that on the weekend.  we ain't got the
technology to rebuild him, er, to, um, oh, to broadcast live (that's some
expensive shit there).

brian