[Newspoetry] Re: tech rehearsal Wednesday night?

bhagy at onthejob.net bhagy at onthejob.net
Thu Oct 7 19:07:23 CDT 1999

6ish is better. ojc meeting at 7:30, but we'll be there anyways, and i can
skip it if needed.

i'm thinking download time is a big factor.  a minute poem can take up to
5 to 6 minutes to download, depending on connection speed.  that could be
a strong deterrent to someone investigating the site.  we can discuss this
next wednesday.

anyone talk to kord about this?  joe, can you come to this?

brian