[Newspoetry] More good web web stuff

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 8 01:46:19 CDT 1999

Is that "right to publicity" something new that Bill of Gates(formerly
known as the Bill of Rights) purchased for himself?

I don't remember reading anything about that in the Constitution.  Oops,
I forgot, you're not supposed to look at the Constitution. You look to
Bill of Gates (formerly known as the Bill of Rights) to find out about
your rights now.

You're supposed to have a court "interpret" them for you and I bet Bill
of Gates(formerly known as the Bill of Rights) has all of those judges
signed to long term contracts.

Either that or he will sue THEM for violating his Bill of Gates(formerly
know as the Bill of Rights).

There is no escaping the influence of the Bill of Gates(formerly known as
the Bill of Rights) in our wonderful, free market country.

Bill thanks you and wishes you a good day
(can I legally say that or even send this e-mail?)

Note for Microsoft lawyers: The composer of the letter is merely
exercising his formerly extant rights under the former Bill of Rights.
Nobody ever got my signature on this little change of ownership thing
you've got going on with all these crooked politicians that EVERYONE ELSE
elects. And I never ripped any cellophane off of my citizenship.  Stick
your terms of service in your ass and out your ear.  You'll get my rights
when you pry them out of my cold, stiff fingers.

Besides, I'm a broke college student/victim of criminal corporate
downsizing.  I've got a bad attitude---Don't fuck with me.
Comrade Mike