[Newspoetry] Revised setlist in progress

gillespie william k gillespi at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 8 14:34:27 CDT 1999

This is only what I know so far.
Other performers & pieces are welcome welcome!
Revise, reorder, and especially add...

 WG

[ Explains the history of Newspoetry and how we leveraged the Internet
with
 Passive Income Generators to ensure a revenue stream and then went public
 with our IPO... And how Microsoft is going to build Newspoetry 1999 into
Windows 2000 ]
 "Ventriloquist's Administration" ..?
Incendiary Local Politician Poem? ("Dear Rep. Johnson" / "Pride week")
"Where Have all the Peaceniks Gone?"
Locker Room Scene w/ DC

 DC
 "and you arrive..." (!)
 The Week the News was Put in Prison
 Dec 95 Pome
"This Land is My Land"

JF
???

KM
"State of the Union"
one other poem I think she said but I forget which...

 PK
 "Political Poetry"
 "Walmart Anthem" w/piano!
 "If I had a Pencil"
"Day in the Life of a Newspoet"
w/ ??? other readers ???

 AB
serves up some poetry...
 "Colonel's Wife..."
 Betsy Poetry ???

BH

???

 ML
"RE: Suckers!" w/ WG & AB
solo number?

SR
"Still Life With Albananian Refugee"
"Commentary via Lexical Modification"
"More Reflections on the Internet Economy"

excerpt from "Waiting for (Dirk)" by Sam Beckett
(w/WG)

ME
???

DS (Dirk will be arriving late - this just in)
???